Phone screens are the dirtiest part of a phone. It is also prone to cracks and scratches. The worst thing is that when the phone screen becomes damaged, it will be hard to use your phone or you can’t use it totally. In this case, it is important to take care of your phone screen and make sure that it will last long so you can enjoy your phone seamlessly.
There are a few things to know when it comes to cleaning your phone screen:
– Take off your phone case. Use disinfectant to thoroughly clean your phone. Using bleach is not recommended though.
– You can use disinfectant wipes that have 70% alcohol.
– More importantly, you must not submerge your phone in any disinfectant or cleaning agents because it will contaminate the small ports.
– To avoid scratching your screen when cleaning, use a soft cloth or microfiber to remove the smudges. Cleaning materials like rough cloths, paper towels, and towels are not recommended because they will only scratch the grass. The screen of your phone also has an oil-repelling coating and it will be damaged if you use rough materials to clean your phone screen.
– Allow everything to dry naturally before you return your case back.
How to switch off phone when screen is not working?
Did the screen of your phone stop working? If you want to switch off your phone just so you could refresh it, here’s the perfect way to do it.
To restart your phone, you have to long-press the power button until the screen turns black. After a minute or two, you can switch back your device by pressing and then holding the power button.
There are also instances in which the lag on your phone screen is caused by your sim or memory card. If these two are the culprits, removing them will resolve your problem. Turn off your phone first before removing the memory card and the SIM card.
Finally, you can calibrate your touchscreen with the use of some apps in the Play Store. You can download these apps and start calibrating your phone screen. These apps work best for a touch screen that responds too slow or inaccurately.
How to fix a cracked unresponsive touchscreen?
Basically, if you are not knowledgeable when it comes to the technicalities of your phone, the best thing to do if you have a cracked screen and it’s unresponsive is to bring it to your local phone technician. But if you want to try some advanced fixes at home, you may try these;
Use the Safe Mode of your Device.
Some of the causes of lags and touch screens not working are the apps installed on your phone. You can try to turn on your Safe Mode and see if the phone screen remains unresponsive. Restart your phone in safe mode and figure out if this helps.
Use the Calibration Tool of Your Device or Check the Sensitivity Setting.
Most modern phones nowadays are equipped with sensitivity settings. You may try to adjust it by going to Settings > Accessibility > Touch > 3D & Haptic Touch. Make sure to adjust the slider from light to firm. If there’s a 3D touch option, you can also turn it off in case the screen is still unresponsive or inaccurate.
Update Your Drivers.
Most of the time, updating the drivers will resolve the touch screen issues. You can also disable and enable the touch screen driver. This will help resolve some issues with your phone.
How to fix the lower part of the phone not working?
There are a lot of reasons why your phone screen isn’t working. But if you carefully followed the fixes mentioned above and there are still no changes, you may a professional help because the hardware of your phone could be the problem. If things still don’t go well, you may need to purchase a new phone.